Saturday 26 September 2015

My Bucket List


The other day I sat down and wrote a list of things I wanted to achieve, places I wanted to go and adventures I wanted to take. Below is a list of things that I am going to do. My "bucket list" of sorts.
I'm not putting any pressure on myself to complete all these within a certain amount of time, but I think having goals and things you would like to achieve is important in life.
I hope by reading this it may inspire you to write a list of adventures you want to achieve!

- Santorini, Greece
- Spain (Barcelona and Madrid)
- Japan
- Rome, Italy
- Marrakech, Morocco
-Istanbul, Turkey
-Switzerland 
- Paris, France
-Budapest, Hungary
-Dubai
-

-London, England
- Thailand. For the floating lantern festival

-Northern Lights
-America, New orleans, L.A, Florida, N.Y
-Ireland
-Alaska
-Germany
-Prague, Czech Republic
-Egypt
-Fiji
-Hawaii


- Go to comicon In America (also go to supernova in Australia)
-Visit Disney world
-Be apart of a tv show audience
-Buy my first home
- Stay at a 5 star hotel
-Learn another language
-Ride a jet ski
-try every lush bath bomb
-drink at an ice bar
-ride an elephant
-spend new years eve in Times square, N.Y
-have a white Christmas one year
-Own my own bakery
-Go stargazing
-Graduate University
-throw a costume party
-Attend a fashion show as an audience member
-Live abroad for a little while
-Ride a motorbike
-Attend Coachella 
-Get a tattoo (or two) that means something to be
- Drive a Lamborghini
-ride in a limo


No comments:

Post a Comment