Saturday 15 November 2014

DIY Tumblr Inspired notebooks



I have a little bit of a confession to make. Actually it's probably not even that big of a secret anymore because If you have read some of my previous posts you'll know i'm slightly addicted to tumblr, and of course by slightly I mean utterly.
There is just something about re-blogging pretty pictures and quotes that's incredibly therapeutic.
I decided to plaster my addiction over some books and take them with me to broadcast it to the world. Though the people that don't have a tumblr or don't know what it is (aka muggles) will be non the wiser.  They will just probably think you like collages of pictures.

These are super easy to make, literally all you need is:
-some notebooks (lined or not lined it's completely up to you)
-spray on adhesive (you can find this from a craft store)
-white A4 thin card
-scissors
- and access to a computer and a colour printer.

To make the instructions on how to assemble them easier I decided to make a video:


Have fun customising your own Tumblr inspired notebooks and I hope you have an excellent week. If you do end up making some notebooks, make sure to comment, I would love to see your creation.

Infinite x's and o's,

Elena

1 comment: